89% OF AUST. MARKETING MANAGERS AGREE THAT PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS INCREASE BRAND AWARENESS
Drawing on over 10 years experience in the promotional products industry, EBM is perfectly placed to assist to assist you to maximise your brand’s potential.
We operate in Australia and the South Pacific and have a wealth of knowledge and promotional products from clothing to premiums in which to showcase your brand.
Here are some statistics from APPA (the Australasian Promotional Products Association)
In Hard Economic Times Promotional Products Provide Affordable, Accountable, Measurable Advertising
Now more than ever, marketers need to reward and build brand loyalty.
It is important to continue to acknowledge and thank clients, employees and suppliers.
Marketers spend more than $1.34 billion dollars (AUS) and $144 million (NZ) a year on promotional products for one reason, they work.
- 52% say their impression of a company is more positive after receiving a promotional product.
- 76% recall the name advertised on the product.
- 55% keep the item for more than one year.
- Nearly 50% of recipients use them daily.
- 52% of people do business with a company after receiving a promotional product
- Spend less, achieve more and remind people about the benefit of doing business with you.
Promotional Products in the Home:
- How many people have at least one promotional product in their kitchens? 91%
- How many have 2 or more in their kitchens? 81%
- In fact, the kitchen is the #1 place people use and keep their promotional products.
(People spend on average 3-5 hours a day in their kitchens)
Promotional Products in the Office:
- How many people have at least one promotional product in their offices? 74%
- How many have 2 or more in their offices? 59%
- In the work place, more than half of people hold onto their promotional product from 1 to more than 4 years.
Reach & Recall:
- 71% of business travellers surveyed reported receiving a promotional product in a 12 month period.
- 33.7% of this group had the item on their person.
- 56% of people kept their promotional product for more than one year.
- 76.4% said they kept their promotional product because it was useful.
- 76.1% of the respondents could recall the advertisers name on the product.
How effective are Promotional Products in staff retention, motivation and brand interest?
- 75% of Human Resource mangers surveyed are using promotional products in recognition programs.
- 72% of marketing and HR managers say that promotional products are very effective in motivation and retention of staff.
- 100% of advertisers said that adding a promotional product returned a favourable response to their campaign.
- 69% of advertisers said promotional products increased brand interest and 84% it created more favourable impressions of the brand itself.
Understanding the medium:
- A product is just a product, until it is linked with a promotion, it then becomes an advertisement.
- The most successful advertising campaigns are the result of a planed strategy.
- Throwing products at your target market without that planning is a waste your marketing dollars.
- The product is only one component in the whole campaign.
- The creativity used to get a response is the key to increasing profits and promoting brands.
Successful campaigns require:
- Strategic ‘logistical’ and ‘emotional’ roll out
- Action engagement triggers
- Data collection analysis
- Technical logo application knowledge
- Creating the difference between a ‘passive’ and ‘active’ promotion